Grand Hustle affiliate Trae Tha Truth is returning with his ninth studio album, Tha Truth Pt. 3, on July 21st. Trae just revealed the star-studded tracklist along with a new single with Young Thug & Skippa Da Flippa, titled “Thuggin.” For “Thuggin,” the Houston OG shows that he can take it back to the trap with braggadocios punchlines, paired excellently with Thug’s helium-voiced gems (“I cut my bread up with no butter, who are you?”) and Skippa Da Flippa’s nimble musings.
Peep Tha Truth Pt. 3‘s tracklist below!
1. Can’t Get Close
2. Too Late f/Post Malone
3. Alleviation f/Kim
4. FrFr f/Lil Durk
5. Thuggin f/Young Thug & Skippa Da Flippa
6. Still Out Here f/Ra Ra
7. Fallin Down f/DRAM
8. Trae Day f/Que
9. Pull Up f/Maxo Kream
10. Prodigy f/Sy Ari Da Kid
11. Break Out Tha Function f/Kim
12. Take Me Back
13. Tried To Play Me
14. Ghetto f/T.I., Wyclef Jean, & Ink
15. I Ain’t Mad Ya f/Ink
16. Nothin To Lose f/Watson The Great
17. Feel So Lost f/Ink & Kim
18. I’m On 3.0 f/T.I., Dave East, Tee Grizzley, Royce da 5’9″, Curren$y, DRAM, Snoop Dogg, Fabolous, Rick Ross, Chamillionaire, G-Eazy, Styles P, E-40, Mark Morrison, & Gary Clark Jr.
The views of our contributors are their own, and not necessarily those of Boi-1da.